September is really almost done!


[I'm using this habit tracker and also year & monthly planner templates from www.atiliay.com]

Wow, what a month of accomplishment it has been already! I obtained my freelance Arbeitsvisum (hooray! I can stay and work!), applied for a tax number so that I can invoice the companies I freelance with, started teaching ballet officially at Tanzschule Tanzraum and Tanzstudio Odenthal, began my Volkshochschule (VHS) A1.1 Deutschkurs, and took yoga classes in German at Yoga Loft. I'm so glad I've already found some dance-loving, hardworking students to teach ballet, and I've learned so much from them already. Ela and I have even started taking West Coast Swing together at Tanzraum. There has been lots of paperwork & bureaucracy, but also lots of growth, and tons of fun!

On a personal note, I’ve been building consistency with my yoga and meditation practice, gratitude, writing (morning pages), publication (blog), making new friends, and still cultivating friendship in established relationships. The summer was full of park picnics, cycling through the city, special events like Ela’s grandma’s 104th birthday, the Radtour, and also other fun happenings like after-karate drinks, meetups with friends for tapas or burritos, motorcycle adventures, and just playing with Rufio at our flat in Nippes. I'm finding living together delightful and am so in love.

Going forward for the rest of the month and into October, I'll be posting more blogs about topics I'm passionate about, maintaining my habits of excellence, pursuing my professional opportunities with gusto, revealing new creative projects, and also enjoying the early Fall here in Cologne. The weather is cooling, the colors are just starting to come out, and I'm thrilled!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction to Germany and Move to Cologne, part 1

National Poetry Month 2020 Day 22: Innocence & Impulse

Haiku 2021 Part 52, #360-5