Haiku 2021 Part 2, #9-17

Here's my next batch of poems in my Haiku Challenge, experimenting with English and German and I'm bound to make mistakes, but it's my challenge, so I can do what I want to! :) 

#9

Think only of Me:
infinite divinity
now, blessed present

#10

Where Tutu lived were
rainbows, colorful flowers,
laughter, songful birds

#11

Cusp of magic born
under the strawberry moon
dancing blithely forth

#12

What will you plant here?
In dark and fallow fields will
high grains grow again?

#13

Golden finches fly
Coffee, toast, strawberry jam
Captain Cook breakfast

#14

Momi, with five and
hundred, finally ready
to make her way home

#15

Ist mein eigene
Gehirn wirklich genug
schwimmfahig zu sein?

#16

Wet 'n Wild lipstick
tone matching mumu
and pedicure, too

#17

Voegel warten auf
verbotten Voegelfutter
bei dem aelter Heim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Poetry Month 2020 Day 22: Innocence & Impulse

My Introduction to Germany and Move to Cologne, part 1

Pointe Shoes Poem