A Blythe Coach welcomes new coaching clients

Aloha!

As I’ve been focusing on dance education in recent years, while passionately involved and
incredibly happy in this field, I find that I also really miss working with clients one-on-one to
realize their goals. Why not do both? I love coaching students, having previously coached
with InsideTrack for 3 years as well as worked with students as an admissions officer for my
alma mater, Whitman College. I enjoy helping students discover their strengths, talents, and
goals, the right school(s) to pursue their education, and the skills to enroll and succeed.
Entrepreneurs and other folks wanting to move through life with balance, grace, and power
have also benefited from a coaching relationship with me, via Accomplishment Coaching and
as A Blythe Coach since 2008.


I find my coaching tools invaluable in navigating the plot twists of my own life, and so I want
to share them with you, too! Let me reflect your greatness and support you in creating what
you dream of. I assist clients in life design, gaining traction, and executing projects around
health and well-being, career and business, education and growth, creativity and relationships.
My coaching takes a transformational ontological approach that addresses how you show up in
life and taking effective action in alignment with your purpose, mission, and vision.


Referrals are gladly invited, and I will be offering a limited number of coaching sessions weekly.
You can find me on LinkedIn and Facebook, please feel free to send me a private message or
visit my website for more information and to schedule a complimentary sample session.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction to Germany and Move to Cologne, part 1

National Poetry Month 2020 Day 22: Innocence & Impulse

Pointe Shoes Poem