Testimonials


“Blythe’s approach is direct and kind.  Working with Blythe is a weekly reminder that I am in the driver’s seat of my life.  She listens for the awesome essence in her clients and supports that, reminding them to move in life towards what makes them shine.”  - JM

“I can clearly see the many ways in which our time together benefited me: I routinely use and stick to an online budget to keep myself financially accountable; I regularly attend faith services and continue to grow on my spiritual journey; I go antiquing on the weekends and practice my armchair appraisal skills in preparation for an auctioneering career; and I have taken the much needed step of seeing a naturopath, which has had a profound effect on my energy levels.  None of the above were practices of mine before Blythe.  Blythe also made an observation about the way I approach stressful situations which has grown into a profound revelation for me and has really changed the way I approach problems.” - KS

“Blythe has been an amazingly genuine, empathic, and wise guide throughout our work together.  Every exercise, assignment and resource has helped me move into balance.  I now have social and creative outlets, I’ve begun a simple exercise routine and have completely changed the way that I eat and cook -- I’ve even lost weight without once experiencing hunger.  My pain levels have decreased, I have more energy and I can sleep through the night... but the biggest blessing has been in learning to recognize, appreciate and reconnect with my Essence.” - CH

“I have considered both Blythe, and the program, excellent in helping me achieve my goals of looking at the world in a new light, getting out of some old, well-worn ruts, and getting on with my life.  I have been through therapy for 2-3 years at a time, but although those efforts left me better understanding where I had come from, they had never helped me go forward in a new way.  And that was what I wanted this time.

Blythe did an excellent job at helping me discover who I AM, drop some of my self-bashing (a BIG issue for me), and discover why these ‘simple’ steps are so vital to moving OUT of my old pattern!  Let me recommend her to you, whatever the ‘stuck spot’ you find yourself in now.” 
- KH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction to Germany and Move to Cologne, part 1

National Poetry Month 2020 Day 22: Innocence & Impulse

Haiku 2021 Part 52, #360-5