GRAND OPENING of A Blythe Coach membership/online "studio" on Patreon!

Today I have an exciting announcement, and I also recorded a video on the A Blythe Coach YouTube Channel
with this information if you prefer that media. 


Folks have been asking me for years, “will you open your own studio?” and my answer is that it is now finally open,
virtually! At the request of my students and clients, I have been searching for a simple, elegant way for folks to pay
me for my yoga and dance video content, live online classes, coaching, and other offerings. 


My hope is that Patreon can be a place where I can share exclusive content about ballet, dance, yoga, and personal
growth and transformation. It will provide, along with the private Facebook community, a meeting place and resource
library to dive into these topics. Since there are different membership levels, my community is able to support me in
my choreography, artistic work, writing, teaching, and coaching. 


There are many benefits associated with becoming an A Blythe Coach patron, indeed my goal is nothing short of
through this membership, access to my work and a community of fellow creative people, you will find a catalyst to
transform your life.


There are three patronage/membership levels:


  1. Entry Level Membership - 10 Euros/month


Patrons at the Entry Level will receive access to the A Blythe Coach Private Community Forum, as well early notification
of free weekly YouTube videos, the podcast, and blog, as well as announcement of courses, workshops, etc. in dance,
yoga, and coaching as well as a growing resource library of coaching and educational tools for body, mind, and spirit.
This level is for folks who want to contribute to sustaining my work and to make sure they don’t miss a thing, it will ​open
the door to growth and transformation, and connecting to like-minded creative people!

  1. Live Classes Patron Membership - 35 Euros/month


Members at the Live Classes Level will receive access to the A Blythe Coach Private Community Forum, as well as
Exclusive Content in for the form of video classes in yoga, ballet, and dance, a resource library of coaching and educational
tools for body, mind, and spirit and Unlimited live group classes on Zoom.


Patronage includes a personal needs assessment to ensure that content is tailored to your needs. Here you can really
shape my future offerings and the direction our community is headed!


  1. Private Coaching & Courses Patron Membership - 250 Euros/month


In addition to all of the other content previously discussed, Private Coaching Patrons have access to either a one-hour
weekly live private life & performance coaching session or course in ballet, modern dance, or yoga. In the past, I have
charged $300+ per month for weekly coaching, and prices for private dance and yoga classes are similar, so this benefit
alone is worth more than the price for membership at this level. 


I can only take a limited number of members at this level, so you must also complete an application/needs assessment
in order to qualify for the private coaching or lessons. This allows me to fully understand your goals and challenges so that
I can design a personal program for you. 


I am so excited to have found an easy way for students and clients to help sustain my work and pay for my offerings!
Please let me know what you think of the website and my new content and services as they are released. These online
offerings are new for me, and I want to make sure that I am serving you, my community, as best I can. I am always available
for questions or concerns and want to make sure I’m serving my community the best that I can!


Blythe Stephens
A Blythe Coach: Dance Education & Coaching 
to move through life with balance, grace, & power


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction to Germany and Move to Cologne, part 1

National Poetry Month 2020 Day 22: Innocence & Impulse

Haiku 2021 Part 52, #360-5