Haiku 2021 Part 46, #316-24

 #316

Hot tea with honey
and lemon, sweet elixir
bring me back to health

#317

Bullet journaling
present what's most important
focused log of life

#318

Happiness is just
Being. Not pursuit, chasing
pleasure, but presence.

#319

Feel more like myself
kicking that cold to the curb
reclaiming my health

#320

Hair buzzed, nails cut short
well-groomed for a brief escape
vacate the city

#321

Oh, hello there babe
yummy creature that you are
come tumble with me

#322

Confluentes, come 
together mixed influence
two rivers, Koblenz






#323

If you're here naptime
she won't play, here at playtime
she going be cray

#324 Lovingkindness

May all beings be
safe, be happy, be healthy
and live with ease

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Poetry Month 2020 Day 22: Innocence & Impulse

My Introduction to Germany and Move to Cologne, part 1

Pointe Shoes Poem